This step-by-step guide for CBD Butter is so easy to follow. With the result, you can cook your CBD creation into any tasty dish that includes butter as an ingredient! From snacks like popcorn, cookies, and brownies to a healthy salad—anything is possible.
CBD butter is such a great way to incorporate CBD into your daily meals. Once you have the CBD butter, you can simply add it to any recipe you make and replace the normal butter with the infused CBD one.
Always bear in mind that if you cook at a temperature higher than 350 F degrees, you will likely evaporate some of the CBD, this means you will lose its potency. So make sure you are using it in recipes that do not require you cooking over this temperature.
If you want to read the basics of cooking with CBD and what are its other benefits and usage, check out this CBD Oil Guide here. You can also find some of our other tasty CBD infused recipes here.
CBD Butter Recipe
- 2 cups of butter
- 1 cup of water
- 20 mL Healspire CBD Oil Tincture Natural 1000mg
- Chop butter into small pieces.
- In a medium saucepan bring 1 cup of water to a boil.
- When the water is boiling, place the butter in the saucepan and allow it to melt completely.
- Once the butter has melted you can add the CBD Oil Tincture. Once the CBD is added the heat should be turned down, very low, barely a simmer for 2 hours. So that the CBD does not cookout.
- After cooking it. Let the mixture sit a little.
- Set up the bowl to hold the finished product. Stir and pour into the bowl.
- Allow the CBD Butter to cool at room temperature for about an hour. Then refrigerate it until the butter has solidified.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer and transfer it in an airtight container.
- Now you can use it as a normal butter and add it in all of your dishes!
Enjoy this easy CBD Butter Recipe! Use it throughout your day, incorporate it into dishes, or even make it a part of your daily breakfast by smearing it on a piece toast!