These CBD cookies are the perfect snack for when you are feeling a bit peckish. Not only will they satisfy your sugar cravings, but they will give you your daily dose of CBD at the same time.
CBD or ‘cannabidiol’ is a compound derived from the Cannabis plant. It has been found to help provide relief in a variety of ways. For example, CBD has anti-inflammatory properties that help with muscle recovery, especially after a hard workout. That’s what makes these cookies the perfect after-gym snack or treat on a cheat day.
To learn more about CBD and its many benefits, check out these handy guide we have put together: CBD Oil Guide.
Once you are familiar with CBD and its potential to help you, it’s time to get baking. Follow this easy recipe for some moreish snacks that make taking your CBD so yummy.
CBD Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup softened butter
- 1 ½ tsp of baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 3 tsp cornstarch
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp hot water
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 cup unsweetened milk chocolate chips
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup walnuts or macadamia (optional)
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg (optional)
- 2 mL (200 grams) Healspire CBD Oil Tincture Natural 1000mg (you can adjust the dosage to your desire)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. (Note that if you cook at a temperature higher than 350 degrees, you will likely evaporate some of the CBD, that means you are losing its potency.)
- Place the softened butter in a large bowl, combine the CBD Tincture.
- Add the white sugar and brown sugar in the bowl and cream until smooth.
- Then, beat in eggs one at a time before adding in the vanilla extract and mix well.
- Dissolve the baking soda into the hot water and add it into the bowl alongside with salt, and mix well.
- Gradually add the sifted flour to the bowl and mix well.
- Then, slowly stir in the chocolate chips (both dark and milk chocolate) and your preferred nuts.
- Press plastic wrap against dough or just place the bowl of cookie dough in the fridge for about 24 to 36 hours if you can. (Chilling the cookie dough will prevent your cookies from spreading.)
- Get a spoon and use it to your cookie dough. Also, get a parchment-lined baking sheet or nonstick baking mat, drop large spoonfuls, and place on the baking sheet.
- And then bake for about 10 to 13 minutes. (or until your cookie start to turn a golden brown color)
- Transfer cookies onto another rack to completely cool.
- Serve and Enjoy your CBD Cookies Recipe. You can also store your cookies but putting it the cookie jar in a cool and dark place.
These cookies are so irresistible, it will be hard not to reach for a second or a third. Always experiment with different CBD dosages. But always remember to start small, then slowly build-up.
If you want to learn more about CBD and its many benefits, you can check out our CBD blogs which cover an array of topics. You can also join our growing Facebook community: Hemp CBD For Health, which will provide you with a safe space to talk about CBD and hear real-life testimonials from CBD users.