For those who don’t know, guacamole is a creamy, avocado-based dip or spread that is most commonly used in Mexican dishes. It has become hugely popular around the world, with many using it as a straight dip, condiment, salad ingredient and more!
Using avocados as a base, guacamole has become a healthy snack because it is packed with monounsaturated fats (in other words ‘healthy fats’). Infusing a classic guacamole recipe with Cannabidiol or ‘CBD’ only enhances the taste and you get to enjoy all the health benefits as a bonus!
CBD is a natural compound that is found in the Cannabis Hemp plant. It has been touted, by many testimonials, as a potentially game-changing wellness booster!
To learn about more about CBD and its many health benefits, take a look at our handy CBD Oil Guide.
Always remember to do your research first. Once you have decided that CBD is right for you, you can infuse it into many wonderful creations. Our Homemade CBD Infused Guacamole is only one of many different recipes you can try at home.
Once you are ready to start, grab some fresh ingredients, and begin cooking!
CBD guacamole recipe
- 3 ripe avocados (peeled, pitted and mashed)
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp salt (to taste)
- 3 tbsp fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- 2 Roma tomatoes (seeded and finely diced)
- ½ cup onion (finely diced)
- 1 pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
- hot sauce (optional – as much as you can handle)
- 2 drops of Healspire CBD Oil Tincture Natural 1000mg
- Cut the avocado into halves, removed the seed, and scoop it out and place them in a bowl. Mash them until you get the correct density of guacamole that you desire. It should be a dip, so mash it up.
- Dice up the tomatoes, onions into smaller than a bite-size and minced garlic.
- In a medium bowl with mashed avocado, Add all remaining ingredients and mix well. Don’t forget the CBD Oil Tincture! Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- The final step after mixing is to chill your CBD Infused Guacamole for 1 hour for best flavor, or serve immediately with tortilla chips, pieces of bread or make as a vegetable dipping.
- Enjoy and don’t forget to share!
The possible dishes you can infuse CBD into are endless! We have put together a few of our favorite, which you access here.