Everybody knows that breakfast is the most important meal of the day. However, eating a hearty lunch can be just as important. This is primarily because eating in the middle of the day helps to elevate your blood sugar levels to keep your happy and strong for the remainder of your day.
Having a healthy lunchtime meal is also a great way to re-energize the body and improve the quality of your day. But did you know that adding CBD to your favorite lunchtime meals can help to enhance your day even more?
For those health-conscious individuals out there, we have come up with a nutritious Chicken Salad recipe with a CBD Lemon dressing. If you are unfamiliar with CBD or ‘cannabidiol’, we advise you read our CBD Oil Guide to help you understand what CBD oil is before you proceed to make any dishes infused with it.
Once you have read the guide or you are already an expert CBD user, it is time to start cooking!
CBD lemon salad dressing: Healthy chicken salad
- 4 pcs skinless and boneless chicken thighs (sliced)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (can substitute other oils, like coconut or avocado oil)
- salt (to taste)
- black pepper (to taste)
For Salad and CBD Lemon Salad Dressing
- 1 ripe avocado, finely sliced
- cucumber, sliced
- cherry tomatoes, sliced
- radishes, sliced
- 1 ½ Lemon, zest and juice
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard (your preferred brand)
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
- Healspire CBD Oil Tincture Natural 1000mg (your preferred dose)
- Start by rubbing 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil over your chicken thighs, before seasoning with salt and black pepper.
- Then heat your chicken thighs in a frying pan of a medium-high heat for around 10 minutes or until your chicken is cooked. Remember to turn it regularly to ensure that each piece achieves the golden brown color evenly.
- When done cooking the chicken. Set this aside in a large salad bowl for cooling.
Salad and Dressing Instructions
- When it comes to making your CBD-infused lemon dressing, simply mix a tablespoon is Dijon mustard with lemon zest and around two tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Then add one-quarter cup of mayonnaise and up to two cloves of garlic (depending on taste), before infusing the mix with a dose of CBD oil (your preferred dose).
- Stir your dressing until this is emulsified, season with salt and pepper as you do so.
- Then, add your preferred choice of chopped vegetables to the mix a salad bowl along with cucumbers, radishes, and avocado.
- At this stage, all that is left is to stir in your chicken pieces.
- Serve and Enjoy your delicious and Healthy Chicken with CBD Lemon Salad Dressing
You can even infuse your salad dish with extra CBD by using the tincture oil as part of the rub for your chicken thighs. The salad dressing can also be further seasoned with chili, pepper, sriracha, or whatever you wish!
If you want access to even more yummy CBD infused dishes, check out all our easy recipes that you can make at home!