For most households, spaghetti is a quick and easy meal that most people consume on a fairly regular basis. It is super simple to make, requires only a few ingredients, and tastes amazing! As a result, we have come up with a CBD pasta sauce recipe to help enhance an already classic dish.
Firstly, it is important to note that you can consume CBD in many ways. From tinctures, and edibles, to massage oils and rubs, the options are endless. However, incorporating it into your meal is one of the more fun and easy way to get your daily dose of CBD.
Adding CBD merely upgrades the health factor of a dish and can provide you with a yummy and wholesome meal.
To sum it up, we put together this handy CBD Guide to help answer all of your questions, enlighten you and teach you more about what CBD is and how it can help you.
One you understand how beneficial consuming CBD can be, the fun part begins! You can incorporate it into your favorite dishes. We have come up with a simple sauce recipe that be easily created at home.
However, before we get started cooking your CBD Pasta Sauce, let’s prepare all the ingredients first! The ingredients are simple and can readily be found in your kitchen.
CBD pasta sauce recipe
- medium saucepan
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 400 gm tomato paste, canned
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp. tomato purée
- 2 fresh bay leaf
- ½ cup red pepper, chopped
- ½ cup water, distilled
- 1 beef stock cube
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon thyme
- 250 gm minced beef
- 25 gm parmesan cheese
- Healspire CBD Oil Tincture Natural 1000mg (your preferred dosage)
- Grate parmesan cheese; set aside.
- Finely chop the onions, garlic cloves set aside.
- Place olive oil and cannabidiol in a medium-sized saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onions, garlic cloves: cook until they’re “sweating”.
- Increase to medium heat.
- Add the minced beef and fry until it’s brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and cook until warm except for the parmesan cheese.
- Stir for 10-15 minutes.
- Mix ingredients thoroughly.
- Bring to boil, then reduce to simmer.
- Cook covered and simmer on low for around one hour.
- Taste and season additionally as desired.
- Add parmesan to thicken the sauce.
- Serve on top of pasta.
- Enjoy your CBD Pasta Sauce Recipe and don’t forget to share it with your loved ones!